- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Biology, Geography and Geoinformatics or Natural Resources from the University of Copenhagen.
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in Forest and Landscape Engineering or Urban Landscape Engineering from the University of Copenhagen.
- Bachelor’s degree within the area of forestry, agriculture, biology, geography or related areas from other Danish, Swedish, German, Italian, English or international universities.
All applications are assessed individually based on its academic content. You can only get an answer to whether or not your degree meets the admission requirements by applying for admission to the programme. The committee does not offer pre-application eligibility assessments of potential applicants’ qualifications.
If the number of qualified applicants within a category exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised according to the following criteria (listed below in prioritised order):
- Academic excellence assessed by the applicant’s average grade points achieved in the qualifying Bachelor’s degree.
- Personal motivation.
- Relevant work experience within sustainable forest and nature management.
We accept the following ways of documenting your English proficiency as listed below.
You have completed an upper secondary school degree, Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in English from one of the following countries:
- Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or USA.
You must upload a copy or scan of your official school diploma as documentation.
The degree must be minimum 2 years of studies. A student exchange semester/year is not sufficient documentation for English proficiency.
You must document that you have passed one of the following accepted tests:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL iBT, TOEFL iBT paper edition or TOEFL iBT Home Edition
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
Deadlines for sending your documentation:
Your test must be valid at the application deadline that applies to you:
- Deadline for citizens from a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland: 15 January
- Deadline for citizens from the EU, EEA or Switzerland: 1 March
Your application will be rejected if you have not provided sufficient documentation for English proficiency by your application deadline.
The IELTS and TOEFL results are only valid if they are not older than 2 years counted from the application deadline. There is no limitation for validity for the Cambridge tests.
List of accepted tests and minimum score requirements:
Be sure to check if you have sufficient documentation for English proficiency since we do not accept alternatives other than those listed above. Also, be aware that your nationality is not proof of English proficiency.
We do not accept the following ways of documenting your English language proficiency:
- Documentation for an English test other than the specific ones listed above
- Your passport
- A letter from your university
- A letter from a professor.